Wednesday, October 26, 2011

First Anniversary Gift

Pin It






About a year ago, my brother in law, Nick, became EXTREMELY blessed.
He married a beautiful, smart, holy woman, Justine.

We're still not exactly sure how he managed it.
I kid... (we love you, Nick!).





So over the weekend, they celebrated their one year anniversary.
Now, I'm not usually one to give anniversary gifts to anyone except my own husband, but Nick and Justine were kind enough to have the whole family over to celebrate with a steak dinner, so I thought I should put at least a little something together for them.

I saw this idea for a valentine a couple of years ago and thought it was really cute, so I adapted it a little for a first anniversary gift. Also, I love pears, and there has been a great selection at the farmers market.

















Nick and Justine, if you're reading this, we love you and are so grateful for your friendship and witness! Happy Anniversary! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback! I would love to hear what you have to say.

If you are entering a comment for a giveaway, please be sure to post a comment for EACH entry where more than one entry qualify. Thanks!